Today I am going to talk about creating and implementing daily goals in your everyday life. Once you start to practice and implement these techniques in your every day life, you will begin to see your life transforming and feel accomplished at the end of each day. The first few months will require writing down your daily goals in a calendar, on sticky notes, in a journal or whatever works best for you!
Some ideas for this include:
- Set alarms on your handy mobile device (Google Calendar works great as well)
- Share your goals with others to help remind you and keep you staying focused
- Wall calendar or one that you take with you each day
- Dry erase board
After the continuation of practicing and sticking with your goals, they will begin to occur naturally, without needing the reminder (but I still suggest writing them down until they are a natural habit).
Examples Of Daily Goals
- To Dos
- Working out
- Branching out to someone new (simply say Hi to a stranger)
- Paying a bill
- Bank deposit
- Grocery list
- Cooking meals
- Helping others (walking an elderly individual across the street, giving spare change to someone in need, helping someone carry their groceries)
- Do things for your loved ones (Even if you don’t drink coffee, make them some before they wake up, leave a note that you love them and hope they have a wonderful day, send a text that you are thinking about them or a funny meme, notes of wisdom or inspiration, a hug….etc)
Doing these things will not only help you to feel accomplished, they will also spread positive energy to others, essentially creating a ripple effect out to more and more people.
So start practicing, implementing and watch your life slowly transform over time!
Did You Enjoy?!
I hope you enjoyed this post and video! As always, please feel free to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe if you enjoyed and I will see you next time!